Agriweld - Model 130C - Box Rotator
THIS IS AN EXCELLENT MACHINE FOR SMALLER GROWERS, FIRST TIME USERS OR AS A SECOND MACHINE. Using our own unique and simple design, this rotator gives 130° of smooth and controlled rotation. Top and side arms adjustable to fit all box sizes and weights to 2 tonnes. Top arm fitted with lifting eye, bracket to hold hydraulic pipes when not in use and adjustable extension for larger boxes.
- CAPACITY: 2 tonnes
- UNIT WEIGHT: 540 kgs
- CARRIAGE AND BACK PLATE: CLASS 2. Size 1220mm X 470mm. Profiled in one piece for strength from 30mm grade 50D steel plate, precision machined to take Class 2 pallet forks 1200mm long.
- PIVOT: 130° achieve using 1 double acting hydraulic cylinder and associated fittings, pivoting on a heavy duty solid centre shaft fitted with PB1 full shaft length bushing.
- BRACKETING: Bolt-on bracketing is included to suit your application.
- FORKS: 100 x 40 x 1200mm class 2B. Certified which fit onto the end board of a standard 6' x 4' box to prevent box damage.
- HYDRAULIC FITTINGS: All hose and fittings are included to suit your forklift/loader.