Agriweld - Model 180C - Box Rotator
- The 180C BOX ROTATOR is ideal for all growers, contractors, wood merchants, recycling and packaging plants that require a reliable, high visibility unit.
- Top and side arms adjustable to fit all box sizes and weights to 2.5 tonnes.
- Total rotation is 200°, comprising 180° clockwise and 20° anti clockwise rotation (for use on unlevel ground).
- Top arm fitted with a lifting eye, bracket to hold hydraulic pipes when not in use and adjustable extension for larger box sizes.
Hydraulic clamping lid or hydraulic clamping top arm can be purchased at a later date if required.
For smaller or non standard box sizes, we can provide units with shorter/longer pallet forks and arms to suit your requirements.
- CAPACITY: 2.5 tonnes
- UNIT WEIGHT: 565kg
- CARRIAGE AND BACK PLATE: CLASS 2. Size 1220mm X 470mm. Profiled in one piece for strength from 30mm grade 50D steel plate, precision machined to take Class 2 pallet forks.
- PIVOT: 2 x Double acting hydraulic cylinders, associated fittings and radius arm pivoting on a large diameter solid centre shaft fitted with full shaft length PB1 (Bronze) bushing.
- BRACKETING: Bolt-on bracketing is included to suit your application.
- FORKS: Certified 100 x 40 x 1200 class 2B.
- HYDRAULIC FITTINGS: All hose and fittings are included to suit your forklift/loader-certain hydraulic fittings may incur additional costs.