From Poultry - Broilers
In the current competitive poultry industry, every poultry grower is looking to increase his production efficiency. The Agromax Pan Feeding System helps to achieve excellent feed conversion, has reliable operation and ensures more profits with its many advantages. To meet the different requirements of each broiler grower Agromax offers a selection of feeder pans to choose. Flooding pan: because of the windows, when the pan rests on the ground, it’s windows open automatically and fill up the pan, which lowers labour costs. Grill-less pan: it allows the birds to easily reach the feed during the first days (a feed level adjuster which also divides the feed pan in compartments).
- Adequate feed level and easy access ensures enough feed for starting baby chicks and ability to adjust the pan to low feed level later to avoid wasting feed as the birds grow.
- The deep ‘V’ shaped pan bottom allows feed to be reached easily by birds while maintaining a low feed level.
- A fast distribution of fresh feed (350 kg/hour) over the entire line ensures uniform growth for all birds.
- The pan has different settings to choose your desired feed level with just a simple twist and makes feed management easier and ensures only fresh feed is available to the birds.
- The feeder pan is made of high quality synthetic material which is very UV resistant. And also resistant to all disinfectants and cleaning products used on farms, giving a long and trouble-free life.
- The pan is easy to mount, dismount and clean.
Feed hopper with capacity of 100 or 200lt. (60 or 120 kg) is provided with an electronic limit switch. The hopper extension can be easily removed for building clean-out.
An anti perch line of galvanized steel cable prevents birds from standing on the tube.
Drive unit extremely compact, including a pressure switch for maintaining feed level in the last pan. Allowing automatic operation. The highly efficient gearmotor drive is designed for consistent operation and uniform feed distribution. Drive unit has a 0.55 kw/0,75 Hp motor, gearmotor -sealed to IP55- and featuring a built-in limit switch. The feeder line can be supplied with an intermediate control device enabling the line to be stopped anywhere along its length.
The tube and auger are perfectly matched. The auger is made of heavy gauge tempered steel, with smooth flighting for longer tube life . Every tube section is carefully swaged at one end for smooth joints. Galvanised tube diameter is 44, 45 mm, tube length is 305 cm. The tube has 2, 3 or 4 holes every 1,5 m, 1m or 75 cm.
The pan feeding system can be completely raised. The tube conveyer with hopper and drive unit is suspended from the ceiling and can be raised by a winch (manual or automatic), placed in the middle of the house, in order to allow an easy adjustment and fast end of crop floor cleaning.