- Agrónic 2000 is an equipment for the control of irrigation, fertilization, fertilizer mixing, pumping and filters cleaning, with detection of malfunctions and display of data.
- There are models with 6, 12, 18 and 26 independent outputs, plus 5 signal inputs.
- It is programmable for time or volume.
- Option of the remote management via SMS messages, as well as a PC link or irrigation community program via GPRS.
- Capacity for 31 independent or sequential programs.
- Possibility of sectors grouped in a singleprogram.
- Programming can be for daily or weekly action or with several activations every certain period of time on program number one.
- Up to 8 sectors can be operated simultaneously (configurable).
- Also manual activation and deactivation of programs, outputs and filters.
- Irrigation program starting by input connected to an external sensor, being able to do an irrigation sequence to be disconnected in manual mode.
- In a sequential programming of the irrigation, it allows alternating each time the start to a different program of the sequence.
The equipment can be configured for 0 to 4 fertilizers, in separate tanks, with the following configuration possibilities:
- pre-irrigation m3.
- post-irrigation minutes or m3.
- separation minutes or m3 between fertilizers.
- fertilizer pump, when there are more than 1 fertilizer tanks.
- mixers for each fertilizer tank.
- pre-mixing minutes.
- continuous, intermittent or stopped mixing while it fertilizes.
The value of application of each fertilizer can be programmed independently for each program.
The fertilizers can be applied:
- In “series”, one after the other with only one injector, and if it is working by volume only one counter.
- In “parallel”, several fertilizers at once, with one injector for everyone, and always by time.
The system can govern an electro-pump or a general valve.
To avoid problems of the water hammer in the pump, special timing sequences are provided between the opening of the sector valves and the starting of the pump, and also between its stopping and the closing of the valves. The same applies to the changes of sector.
In diesel engine (optional), the unit makes a complete control, with several start attempts, pre-heating, automatic stop, malfunction detection, etc.
This can be configured from 0 to 9 filters, with variable washing time. Programmable pause time between filters.
The washing sequence can be started by the pressure difference and/or the time or volume of water circulation.
Irrigation sectors can be stopped while filters are being cleaned.
While the cleaning is carried out, the fertilization is stopped.
By means of corresponding digital sensors, the equipment detects malfunctions and acts accordingly on the basis of pre-established parameters, leaving a visual record (inputs of signal may be delayed).
There are five signal inputs, which can be configured for the following functions: irrigation volumetric counter, fertilizer volumetric counter, differential pressure gauge of filter cleaning, temporary breakdown, general breakdown, conditioning stop and program starting.
Alarm intervention for notification via SMS message (if this option is available).
The clock can be set to stop or not, in case of failure of the electricity supply.
Complete display in 40 character alphanumeric LCD screen and a 14 function key waterproof keyboard. All information concerning one program is displayed on the screen.
You can consult, correct and erase by programs. While a program is being executed, all information concerning it is being displayed.
It controls and registers electricity supply cuts, simultaneous working of more than eight sectors, the overlap of two or more programs with fertilizer, external malfunctions with general or temporary stop, etc.
There are counters for the totals of the units of water and fertilizer application for each sector, as well as another general counter for water and fertilizers.
An option that offers the possibility of receiving SMS messages from Agrónic 2000 with alarms, incidents and periodic messages of pre-established values, and the possibility of sending orders via the user’s mobile phone to start or stop a program, set the operation in “Stop” mode, modify a program, etc.
It can be configured to send reports to two mobile phones. It also sends SMS messages to other programmers or devices related with the start and end of a digital input.
Management through a PC
Through the PC program option which also has the SMS messages option, we may manage the unit through the computer with the Agrónic PC program.
It offers the connection from anywhere via different communication options that the GPRS system offers. Among these we may choose a direct connection with TCP socket or email via Internet. The option will be chosen in function with energy availability.
From the PC we can get detailed information from the programmer (history, incidents, irrigation situation, etc) being able to control the Agrónic, modifying parameters, programs, etc.Models and options
- Models for 6, 12, 18 and 26 outputs. The 6, 12 and 18 outputs models can be extended whenever desired up to 26 outputs by returning them to the factory.
- Version with power at 220 Vac and outputs at 24 Vac, incorporating a 2 A transformer.
- Version with power at 115 Vac and outputs at 24 Vac, incorporating a 2 A transformer.
- Version with power at 12 Vdc and outputs at 12 Vdc.
- Option two voltages electric generator for power at 12 Vdc and 220 Vac and outputs at 12 Vdc and 24 Vac, respectively, incorporating a 2 A transformer.
- Option with outputs for latch solenoids of two or three wires. Due to its low electric consumption of the equipment and its electrovalves, this version is very suitable for installations which work with a battery and which have not got diesel motors or solar panels.
- Equipment version provided in a box with transparent front cover.
- Equipment version prepared to built in a cupboard or desk.
- Option diesel for the automatic start of pump or generating set.
- Option for two independent pumps.
- Option SMS messages, with modem GSM/GPRS included.
- Option for PC program via GPRS.
- Versions in Spanish, English, French, Italian and Portuguese.
Agrónic 2000 is compliant with the norms defined by the CE.
The products created by Progrés enjoy a 2 year warranty against all manufacturing defects.