Agrónic 5000 is a controller for the supply of the exact amount of water and fertilizer in accordance with conductivity, acidity and solar radiation parameters.
Unlike the Agrónic 2500 and 4000 series, in which the amount of each fertilizer to be applied is assigned by the user through the pre-set time or volume in each program, in Agrónic 5000 and 7000 models, the quantity of each fertilizer is selected automatically by the controller according to the desired final conductivity in the water and the programmed ratio of the different types of fertilizer.
- The unit works by programs, with a capacity for 5, each one incorporating the variables that affect it.
- Irrigation programming can be by time or volume.
- Each program can activate from 1 to 8 sectors in sequence, or grouped in a programmable number. It is available a model for 15 irrigation sectors, only in the built-in version.
- Each program can be started on 3 different timetables, by one of the 5 possible levels of the exterior tanks, by accumulated solar radiation and manually.
- The programs can run daily or every certain number of days.
- Each program can run once or several times a day. If it works several times, these will be run separately with a frequency programmable in hours and minutes.
- Each program can have pre-set active timing during the day.
- It can function during rest days or weekdays.
- Each program can be assigned a priority in relation to the others, allowing immediate irrigation of delicate crops during extreme conditions.
- At the end of each operation of each sector or group of sectors, there can be a pause before starting the following, and another at the end of the last sector.
- There is a general output for the master valve or irrigation pump.
- Under the screen there is a synoptic with leds that indicate the active outputs.
Fertilize programming with the possibility of 4 separate fertilizer tanks, injecting in parallel from the different tanks according to a given proportion for each irrigation program.
This fertilization is done with conductivity control (separately for each program) through an electrical conductivity sensor which takes its readings from the nozzle output.
Another EC sensor can be incorporated so that the fertilizer input is carried out in function of the EC of the water on arriving at the installation and not the final value with which it is intended to reach the plant.
Fertilizer application is by means of electric valves and venturi tube or magnetic pumps which receive activation impulses at a time rate related to the phase difference between the conductivity and the given proportion.
There is a general output for the fertilizer pump.
In the 15 valves model, the fertigation has associated a mixer that can work intermittent with independent times on/off.
The pH control (acid/base) of the irrigation water can be pre-set for every program, the application type being similar to the conductivity.
The system has alarms for conductivity or acidity defects and inputs for volume counters that control errors in fertilizer injection. It also controls damages in pipes, blocked valves or any other fault in pressure.
Whenever there is a malfunction, the system will automatically act in consequence to this, and activate an output and display the circumstances in a register of anomalies.
To increase safety, two conductivity and two pH sensors can be connected, and between these, a maximum deviation will be pre-set, so that in case this is exceeded, it will stop the fertilization and the alarm will be activated.
The values of irrigation in progress, accumulated total of each fertilizer applied in the previous watering and the solar radiation accumulated since the beginning of the last working can be consulted.
The system will keep a register of the current day and the last 3 days. This will include the activity of each program, for each of the 8 possible sectors, the average conductivity and pH which has been applied, the accumulated total of the 4 fertilizers and the total accumulated solar radiation.
Management Through a PC
The Agrónic 5000/PC is a program for Windows 95 or superior which allows the Agrónic 5000 irrigation controllers to be run from a PC, easily and comfortably.
This program makes use of all the advantages offered by the Windows environment in order to enter, in an intuitive way, parameters and programs, to modify them, carry out workings in real time, and consult the anomalies, records, working register and the real-time activity of the Agrónic 5000.
The program can be connected by cable or modem to one or more Agrónic 5000. In this way, the irrigation that is taking place can be controlled at any moment from the office or from home, the programming can be changed or any other necessary operation carried out.
The main characteristics of the A5000/PC program are:
- Connection of up to 25 controllers to a sin¬gle program by cable or by modem.
- All work which can be performed from the Agrónic 5000 can be carried out from the program.
- All activity by the Agronics can be consulted in two different ways, offering the possibility of moving from one to the other by simply clicking on the mouse:
- By diagrams: with a diagram for each Agrónic connected to the program, we can visualize drawings with illuminated in¬dicators for the unit outputs and inputs which will light up when they are activated. There are also boxes with counters to visualize the injections of acid and fertilizers, and boxes with the EC and pH readings. Both the background drawings of the diagrams and the illuminated indicators and boxes are completely configurable, being easy to adapt to any installation. Consulting diagrams gives a clear and quick idea of all the work being carried out by the controller.
- Programming system on a single screen, with the possibility of naming each of the programs.
- Register of the work carried out by the Agronics, stored in text files. The Agronics from which a register has to be made and the working to be recorded are totally configurable.
- Print out of parameters, programs, anomalies, records and working register.
- 8 and 15 irrigation sectors version (the last only in the built-in model).
- The unit is supplied at 220 Vac and the outputs are prepared for working at 24 Vac through an external transformer.
- Optionally, there is a 12 Vdc version for installations without mains supply.
- The unit can also be supplied without a box ready to build in to the frontal part of another pre-existing board in the installation.
- Version to be linked to a PC (only in model of 8 sectors).
- The transmitter and sensors for pH, EC and solar radiation can also be supplied.
- Agrónic 5000 is compliant with all the norms defined by CE.
- The products created by Progrés enjoy a 2 year warranty against all manufacturing defects.
- Fertilize programming with the possibility of 4 separate fertilizer tanks, injecting in parallel from the different tanks according to a given proportion for each irrigation program.
- This fertilization is done with conductivity control (separately for each program) through an electrical conductivity sensor which takes its readings from the nozzle output.
- Another EC sensor can be incorporated so that the fertilizer input is carried out in function of the EC of the water on arriving at the installation and not the final value with which it is intended to reach the plant.
- Fertilizer application is by means of electric valves and venturi tube or magnetic pumps which receive activation impulses at a time rate related to the phase difference between the conductivity and the given proportion.
- There is a general output for the fertilizer pump.
- In the 15 valves model, the fertigation has associated a mixer that can work intermittent with independent times on/off.