- Solid Construction. Although small in size, the Agrowplow AP10 still maintains the strength and robustness that Agrowplow is renowned for. The 100x100x6mm RHS frame is heavy duty and is designed to handle the stress of tough ploughing.
- Shanks.The unique Agrowplow shank is set to produce the best root bed environment by uplifting and shattering hard soil pans without inverting the soil which leads to moisture loss and reduction in soil microbiology.
The AP10 Agrowplow is available with either 7 or 11 shanks with 330mm (13') shank spacings. The plow also features boltless quick change shanks and points. For shank protection the Ap10 can be fitted with a choice of a rigid shear pin or heavy duty spring jump tyne to suit different working conditions.
- Great Manoeuvrability.Transport with confidence with a narrow 2.5m (8'3') for the 7 tyne and 3.63m (11'11') for the 11 tyne plows width to allow easy movability through gates and on roads. The AP10 plow attaches to the tractors 3 point linkage allowing for easy raise and lowering.
- Depth Setting. Fitted to the AP10 Agrowplow are two 13x136 HT depth wheels. The tyres are easily adjusted to control the ploughing depth.
- Quality Finish. The AP10 is finished in a highly durable and long lasting two pack pack