Air Cooled Condenser
The Air Cooled Condenser is designed tocondense and cool down cooking vapours from both “batch” and “continuous” processing/drying sections. Fans are blowing ambient air along tubes containing vapours from thecooking/drying process and in this way the colder air is heated up and the vapours are cooled down.
- All material in contact with vapours and condensate are stainless steel
- Easy removable cover plates on the headers for quick/simple inspection and cleaning of the inside of the condensers
- Tubes are manufactured in stainless steel with aluminium cooling fins
- Fan housing made out of durable galvanized steel
- Standard supplied with galvanized steel support frame, walkway and cage lad