Air-O-Fan - Model GB-36R - 500 & 600 Gallon Reverse Fan Short Stack PTO-Driven Sprayer
From Vineyard Sprayers
The Air-O-Fan 'Reverse Fan' GB-36R 'Volute Tower' vineyard sprayers out perform, and out last the competition. Other manufacturers have tried to duplicate our towers without success. The 'Reverse Fan' models reduce the amount of leaves and dirt that normally plug the fan guard and housing. Fan life in sandy soil vineyards far exceeds conventional fan housings. Serviceability is made easier with larger guards and inspection covers. The amount of controllable air volume enables the operator to spray every other row throughout the growing season in most applications. Controllable air and direct coverage reduces drift and saves time and chemicals. The GB-36R 'Reverse Fan' vineyard sprayers combine performance and simplicity, and can be used in both concentrate and dilute applications.
The 'Reverse Fan' models come standard with our DK turning hitch and are also available with our 2-point turning hitch option, indented tank option for narrow rows, and our Myers© 2-stage centrifugal pump option.
Air-O-Fan's ability to target the air pattern coupled with the towers ability to keep the air and spray in the vine canopy directly reduces drift, saves time, and achieves perfect coverage. The GB-36R 'Short Stack' vineyard sprayers combine performance and simplicity, and can be used in both concentrate and dilute applications. The GB-Reverse Fan models come standard with our DK turning hitch and are also available with our 2-point turning hitch option, indented tank option for narrow rows, and our Myers® 2-stage centrifugal pump option.
- 500 gallon 304 stainless steel tank
- 36 GPM / 600 PSI Comet® diaphragm pump
- 36” diameter, 8-blade axial flow steel fan
- 2-speed gearbox with neutral
- Heavy duty PTO shaft
- Tank drive shaft with rundown clutch
- 1” 304 stainless steel mechanical agitation
- Cable type remote control
- 304 stainless steel strainers
- Teejet® ceramic nozzles
- Galvanized fan housing
- Air-O-Fan built short stack tower with up-spray volutes
- Composite nylon adjustable air vanes with specialty valves
- 13.5Lx16.1 ANS field and turf tires
- Heavy duty adjustable hubs and spindles
- 1,000 gallon machinery upgrade
- 600 gallon 304 stainless steel tank
- 2-point turning hitch
- Tower extensions (built to specification)
- 100 GPM / 145 PSI Myers® 2-stage centrifugal pump
- 53 GPM / 600 PSI Comet® pump (Model IDS 2200)
- Hydraulic and electric spray control valves
- 2' and 3' stainless steel fill connections
- Tank drain plumbed with valve
- Indented tank (60' wide)
- Multiple tire configurations
- Micro-Trak® flow monitoring and rate controlling systems
- Length : 500 Gal. = 15' / 600 Gal. = 15' 6'
- Width : 500 Gal. = 6'6' / 600 Gal. = 6' 9'
- Height : Tower top 109' / 62' to 68' (adjustable)
- Weight : 500 Gal. = 2,910 pounds / 600 Gal. = 2,960 pounds
- Air Velocity : 130 mph (approximate)
- PTO Horse Power Requirements: 80 - 100