Air-O-Fan - Model SE-30/32 - 400 Gallon PTO-Driven Sprayer
From Orchard Sprayer
Air-O-Fan's SE-30/32 300 & 400 gallon 'V-tower' sprayers have become popular throughout the United States vineyard growing regions because of the tremendous canopy coverage it achieves. Unlike conventional fan housings, the SE directs all the air and chemical to the canopy for superior coverage reducing drift and expensive chemical waste. Directional air vanes help fine tune your coverage for different canopy heights and trellis designs. The SE model is ideal for hilly terrain and spraying side hills. If you're in severely hilly areas or the row ends are tight with not much room for turning, you need to consider our DK turning hitch option. The DK turning hitch is available on all Air-O-Fan PTO drive sprayer models. The DK turning hitch allows the operator to make tighter turns than a conventional draw-bar hitch and reduces PTO clatter while also utilizing a standard U-joint PTO shaft (NOT A CV SHAFT).
The SE model line is available in two different tank sizes: 300 gallon, & 400 gallon and if your tractor horsepower is limited, take a look at our SE-line vineyard sprayer models with a 30' steel axial flow fan which can be tuned to accommodate a 35 to 40 horse power tractor.
- 400 gallon 304 stainless steel tank
- 26 GPM / 600 PSI Comet diaphragm pump
- 30', 32' diameter, 7-blade axial flow steel fan
- 2-speed gearbox with neutral
- Heavy duty constant velocity PTO shaft
- Tank drive shaft with rundown clutch
- 1' 304 stainless steel mechanical agitation
- Cable type remote control
- 304 stainless steel strainers (fill, suction, delivery)
- Galvanized fan housing
- Teejet stainless steel nozzles
- Composite nylon adjustable air vanes with specialty valves
- 10.00x15' 8-ply ribbed implement tires
- Heavy duty hubs and spindles
- DK turning and 2-point turning hitches
- Single or double lip swivel hitches
- Hydraulic and electric spray control valves
- 2' and 3' stainless steel fill connections
- Rear leaf guard
- Flow monitoring and rate controlling systems
- Length : 13' 4'
- Width : 68'
- Height : 52' (top of tank)
- Weight : 2,000 pounds
- Air Velocity : 120 mph (approximate)
- PTO Horse Power Requirements: 45 - 70