Air-O-Fan - Model SE-32 - 400 Gallon North West PTO-Driven Sprayer
From Orchard Sprayer
The SE-32 400 North West (NW) is specifically designed for the Washington and Oregon apple-growing regions. An exceptional price tag, coupled with market-leading performance and Air-O-Fan's design simplicity, makes the SE-32 400NW a force to be reckoned with! Like all of our product lines, the SE-32 400NW has the same design thought-process (simplicity & serviceability): all of the grease points are deliberately placed on the driver's side of the sprayer and the pump is separated from the gearbox for easy access (which eliminates another bearing at the front of the sprayer). The plumbing is made up of simple stainless fittings which can be purchased anywhere and the 1' stainless steel mechanical agitation will hands-down outlast some of the smaller 5/8' agitation systems currently on the market.
Our DK turning hitch is tried-and-true; designed in 1960, the DK hitch will give you the controlled performance you need to turn those tight corners on steep ground. The DK hitch utilizes a standard PTO shaft, which means no more costly CV shaft to deal with. Air-O-Fan has proven its 65-year-old name on performance and the SE-32 400NW is no exception! Air-O-Fan's heavy duty drive train layout, steel axial flow fan assemblies, and composite nylon adjustable air vanes give all of our product lines the leg-up on spray adjustability, air control, spray nozzle calibrations, air volume discharge, and wind drift control.
- 400 gallon 304 stainless steel tank
- 26 GPM / 600 PSI Comet® diaphragm pump
- 32' diameter, 9-blade axial flow steel fan
- 2-speed gearbox with neutral
- Heavy duty constant velocity PTO Shaft
- Tank drive shaft with rundown clutch
- 1' 304 stainless steel mechanical agitation
- Electric inline spray valves w/ electric regulated by-pass
- 304 stainless steel strainers (fill, suction, delivery)
- Galvanized fan housing with limb deflection guard
- Composite nylon adjustable air vanes with specialty valves
- Teejet® ceramic nozzles
- 9.50x15' 8-ply ribbed implement tires
- Heavy duty hubs and spindles with 3 position axle
- DK turning and 2-point turning hitches
- Double and single lip swivel hitches
- 36 GPM / 600 PSI Comet® diaphragm pump
- Hydraulic and electric control valves
- 2' and 3' stainless steel fill connections
- Flow monitoring and rate controlling systems
- Rear leaf guard
- Length : 13' 4'
- Width : 68'
- Height : 52' (top of tank)
- Weight : 2,000 pounds
- Air Velocity : 120 mph (approximate)
- PTO Horse Power Requirements: 45 - 70