Air Pear - Model 45-P4 - Destratification Fan/Air Turbine
The patented Air Pear Thermal Equalizer creates uniform air temperatures from floor to ceiling for maximum thermal comfort and energy savings up to 35% in the heating season and up to 25% in the cooling season. Conforms to UL-507, ACAN/CSA-IEC-E60335-1, UL 94 5VA and is ETL listed in USA and Canada.
- PC/ABS resin
- 5VA flame resistance rating
- Permanent Split Capacitor, single speed (variable with optional speed control), axial motor.
- Motor is thermally protected. Shutoff is at 275˚ F (135˚ C) & reset is at 255˚ F (125˚ C).
- Operating temperature: -13˚ F (-25˚ C) to 158˚ F (70˚ C).
- No lubrication required. Bearings are sealed.
- 6’ cord and plug provided for 120V, no plug for 230/277V
PC/ABS resin, fixed blade stator
- Steel, phosphated and coated in black plastic
- 6’ length steel cable (fastened to body)
- Warranty - 3 - years parts and workmanship
- Money back guarantee - 30 days
- Refurbish program after 3-year warranty period
ACCESSORIES (additional costs apply)
Speed Control (coordinate w/ electrical requirement)
- TRIAC-120-1.5: 1.5 Amp, 120V, Up to 3 fan
- TRIAC-120-5: 5 Amp, 120V, Up to 11 fans
- TRIAC-120-15: 15 Amp, 120V, Up to 35 fans
- TRIAC-230-8: 8 Amp, 230V, Up to 39 fans
- TRIAC-277-5: 5 Amp, 277V, Up to 24 fans