From Grain Handling
Agri-Systems is experienced in installing air systems for every application. Air or Pneumatic Grain Conveying Systems are a new and innovative approach towards moving your grain efficiently and safely. We offer several lines of pneumatic grain conveying systems from trusted names like Brock and DMC.
- These Pneumatic Conveying Systems will move your grain on a cushion of air.
- Using a grain conveying air system will minimize the damage done to your grain during transit and maximize efficiency and convenience.
- All moving parts are down on the ground making maintenance of your air system easy.
- Agri-Systems offers a range of pneumatic conveying systems from 4″-6″ and 10 hp to 75 hp.
- This air system can move from 200 BPH up to 2500 BPH.
- An easy to use control center keeps all your controls and meters in one central location
- The flexibility of these air systems allows easy future expansion, adding on is as easy as laying down more piping.
- Causes less grain damage when grain is moving
- Easy to maintenance
- Increasing air system size and layout is simple.
- Durable parts give it a long operation life.
- Safety with an air system there is no moving heavy augers or fixing equipment in the air.
- Easy to turn corners, without the use of additional augers.