Air & Vacuum Valves
From Air Valve
The Air & Vacuum Valve discharges air during the filling or charging of the system, and intakes air into the system during system drainage.
Agricultural and landscape irrigation laterals.
- Working pressure range: 0.2-10 bar
- Testing pressure: 16 bar
- Working Temperature: 60° C
- Maximum instantaneous working temperature: 90° C
- The body is made of high strength plastic, and all operating parts are made of specially selected corrosion-resistant materials.
- Drip-tight sealing at low pressure.
- All parts are UV protected.
- Lightweight, small dimensions, simple and reliable structure.