AirData - Model ADM-850L - Electronic Micromanometer
The ADM-850L Multimeter offers the unequaled accuracy and flexibility of the Shortridge Instruments AirData Multimeters in a simplified model, at a reduced cost. This meter may be ordered in the ADM-850L Multimeter kit, complete with accessories for measuring air velocity, pressure, and temperature, or as part of the CFM-850L FlowHood kit. The ADM-850L Multimeter offers the unequaled accuracy and flexibility of the Shortridge Instruments AirData Multimeters, in a simplified model, and at a reduced cost.
ACCURATE TEMPERATURE READINGS
The ADT440 TemProbe series is uniquely suited for wet bulb, dry bulb, and water line temperatures. The optional eight-point AirData MultiTemp is ideal for efficiency testing of air conditioning units and heat exchangers.
FAST ACCURATE DUCT VELOCITY TRAVERSES
One person can now perform pitot tube t'averses in half the time previously required by two people. Each reading takes iess than ten seconds, with specified accuracy from 50 to 3,000 fpm.
AUTOMATIC ZERO AND RANGE SELECTION
Internal calibration, temperature compensation, range selection and zeroing are fully automatic with each reading. No external adjustments are ever needed.
AIR DENSITY CORRECTED FLOW AND VELOCITY
Airflow and velocity readings are automatically corrected for the density effect of barometric pressure ana temperature. Readings are displayed as local density air velocity or flow.
- AIR VELOCITY: ± 3% of reading ± 7 fpm from 50 to 8000 fpm pitot tube (29,000 fpm FS); 50 to 5000 fpm AirFoil.
- DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE: ± 2% of reading ± 0.001 in wc from 0.0500 to 50.00 in wc, (0.0001 to 60 in wc FS); 20 psid safe pressure.
- TEMPERATURE: ± 0.5T accuracy from 32°F to 158°F using ADT440 Series TemProbes (-67T to 250°F FS); 0.1 °F resolution.
- AIRFLOW: Accuracy is ± 3% of reading ± 7 cfm from 100 to 2000 cfm; range is 25 to 2500 supply, 25 to 1500 exhaust with 8400 FlowHood.
- ABSOLUTE PRESSURE: ± 2% of reading ± 0.1 in Hg from 14 to 40 in Hg referenced to vacuum. 60 psia maximum safe pressure.
- OPERATIONAL TEMPERATURE LIMITS: 40°F to 140°F.
- AIR DENSITY CORRECTION: Local air density correction range is 14 to 40 in Hg and 32°F to 158eF.
- POSITION SENSITIVITY: Unaffected by position.
- CALIBRATION: Calibration certified NIST traceable.
- READOUT: 10 digit, 0.4', high contrast, liquid crystal display.
- METER HOUSING: 6.0' x 6.4' x 2.7' high impact ABS. 36 oz.
- CONNECTIONS: 1/4' OD slip-on for 3/16' ID soft tubing.
- BATTERY LIFE: Up to 3000 readings/charge, 500 recharge cycles.