Airhead - Potato Harvester
The Lenco Self Propelled “Airhead” Potato Harvester is revolutionizing the way potatoes are harvested. Advanced Farm Equipment’s on-going commitment to research and development contributes to our reputation as an innovative, forward-thinking organization. We’ve listened to the needs of our customers and integrated their suggestions into our design and manufacturing process. Together, we are making tremendous strides in productivity, efficiency and reliability.
Our potato harvesters are available in many configurations.
- 3, 4 or 6 row
- 30”, 34” or 36” row spacing
- Any chain configuration
- Many options to meet your needs
- 350 or 450 horsepower Cummins or John Deere Engines
- 4 Wheel drive
- 4 Wheel steer
- Multiple tire options
- More Vacuum with less RPM!
- Larger Diameter Fan!
- Larger Intake!
- 40”, 50” or 65” Air seperation
- Optimum visibility of product flow
- Low conveyor inclines, requires no flights
- John Deere cab with buddy seat and controls
- Chain speed control and reversing from the operator’s seat
- Direct drive gear boxes
- Reversing valves
- Complete harvester hydraulically powered, protected and controlled
- 3 position bulkloader, pivots, raises and hinges for reduced potato bruising
- “S” Drives throughout the harvester for minimal drops