AKRA Plus 9
With AKRA Leaf Fertilizatio you will lay the base for a higher crop yield and a better quality. With an increasing crops level and its connected intensive fertilization the plants supply with micronutrients is often neglected. A hidden lack of micronutrients often occurs and can not be visually noticed on the plant. The consequences, however, are a loss of crop. For our AKRA leaf fertilization the products AKRA Blatt (Sulphate Solution) and AKRA Plus 9 (Azetate) are used together. They can also be used together in combination with hydrogen sulphide or fungicides, insecticides and if applicable together with nitrogen and a bonding agent.
Micronutrients support important metabolism reactions and are the main element of numerous enzymes. They guarantee a better conversion of affiliated nutrients.
AKRA Leaf Fertilization is used for increasing the vitality as well as in case of a quick nutrient demand (e.g. in case of leaf- and root damages as well as a lack of water).
- cost savings by a reduction of fungicides
- rapid development of leaves through spraying – no growth stop
- nutrition in case of root- or leaf damages (e.g. herbicide damages)
- less nitrogen quantity – improved saturation
- fertilization of the bloom (full bloom spraying)
- better crop formation (starch, sugar, proteine, oil, fat, a.s.o.)
- possible resistance against fungal infections
- mixable with all plant protection preparties that are biocompatible with leaf fertilizers
- Spraying at least 150 – 400 litre water (IMPORTANT: good wettability of leaf mass !)
- AKRA Blatt & AKRA Plus 9 Standardmischung:
- 2 litre AKRA Blatt and
- 0,5 litre AKRA Plus 9
- maximum 10 kg N (urea nitrogen)
- with fungicide