AKRA - Model Kombi - Soil Fertilization
AKRA Kombi is a soil supply free of nitrogen with numerous, plants-physiologically important main- and micronutrients, which consists of 16 different single components. AKRA Kombi is used like a soil fertilizer from January to December. Because of its graining AKRA Kombi can be used by any manure distributor.
AKRA Kombi increases the vitality of plants populations.
Cell walls are better developped, so that the application rate for fungicides and growth regulators can be considerably reduced or even omitted. In areas of drought stress AKRA Kombi helps through a boosted root development and balanced nutrient supply to overcome this stress period.
Therefore AKRA Kombi enables appreciable cost savings.
- fixated nutrients are mobilised and stored at plants availability
- equal and long lasting effect
- buffering of acids (replaces liming)
- Preventing of washing out of solved particles
- boosts the progeny of nitrogen binding bacterias
- boosts soil organisms and beneficial organism in the soil
- does not contain any light elusive and light solving particles, which might escape gasiously