Alamo Industrial - Model Maverick Series - Mid Mount Boom Mowers
The Maverick™ stands alone when it comes to boom mowers. Reach high into trees, over the guardrails, down steep slopes, and around the waterways. Power through these tough mowing challenges with the ability to reach up to 30 feet. Swing wide, up to 180 degrees, mow in tight spaces within inches of the tires all by operating with a single one-touch controlled joystick. The Maverick is a smart design for those who want the most from their investment.
- Durability At Its Finest– Designed box section contour gives the boom additional strength in the areas that need it most, meaning optimal strength to weight ratios and increased mower life
- Easy Trouble-Shooting– CAN-based computer located near the operator provides diagnostics and fault code memory for trouble-shooting from inside the tractor cab An industry first!
- Maximum Productivity– Boom features a 180 degree front to back hydraulic swing utilizing a turret-style mechanism fastened to a slewing ring bearing
- Available Boom Lengths– 21’ to 24’ and 27’ to 30’
- Minimum Tractor Requirement– 90 engine HP, 90” wheelbase, 8500 LB shipping weight for the 21’ to 24’ reach, 90 engine HP, 100” wheelbase, 9500 LB shipping weight for the 27’ to 30’ reach
- Warranty– One year parts and labor. Non-governmental users subject to a modified policy. Only genuine Alamo Industrial OEM parts may be used for warranty replacement.
- Your Choice of Cutting Head Options
Severe Duty Rotary
Flail-Axe® Brush Cutter
Timber Cat® Sickle Bar Limb Cutter
Heavy-Duty Grass Flail 60
- Optional Equipment
Quick Hitch® attachment system