Albutt - Model SKMB - Shear Buckets
The Albutt Shear Bucket range is based on the ultra high strength design of the Shear King range, providing excellent cutting capabilities on all silage types. The grab is taken directly off of the Shear King Mini and features the same high tensile steels (Hardox & Domex) throughout. The bucket floor is braced by underside Hardox tines for maximum durability. Across the front edge of the bucket is a specially commissioned Hardox cutting edge, sharpened to enter the pit face as clean as possible. This process is bolstered by cutting edges to the side profiles of the bucket.
Most popular related searches
- Hardox cutting blades to the front and side of the grab
- High tensile Domex front blade
- Hardox cutting edge across front of bucket floor
- Twin double acting hydraulic rams; 115mm bore
- Heavy duty box sections; 10mm wall
- Grab pivots 60mm and bushed, ram pivots 40mm and bushed
- Front grab double skinned for maximum strength
- Long term reliability with a great cut for a clean clamp face
- Suitable for maize, wholecrop and precision chopped grass silage
- Hardox Tines brace the bucket floor
- Suitable for machines with a 3-4 tonne lift capacity
- High capacity jaw opening – 946mm
No reviews were found for Albutt - Model SKMB - Shear Buckets. Be the first to review!