ALBUZ - Model AXI Series - Wide Pressure Range Nozzle
For all types of treatments (fungicides, insecticides, herbicides).Designed to be used over a wide range of pressures (from 1.5 to 3 bar).Recommended for use at low pressure (around 1.5 bar) for low volume applications and spray drift reduction (bigger droplets).May be used at higher pressure (above 2.5 bar) to improve target coverage (finer droplets).Excellent for sprayers equipped with automated flow rate controllers (pressure changes do not affect the spray distribution).Ceramic insert in a high resistance plastic body.Adapted to any brand of sprayerFlow rate characteristics, body size and colour code meet international ISO tandards Flat fan pattern, droplet size vary according to pressureMinimum boom height recommended: 50/60 cm (110°) and 80/90 cm (80°).Recommended pressure: 1,5 to 2 bar.
- Ceramic inserted in a high resistance plastic body.
- Adapts to every brand of sprayer.
- Flowrate characteristics, body size and color code meets international ISO standards.
- Flat fan pattern, droplet size varies according to pressure..
- Tapered edge spray pattern : Spray overlap required to ensure uniform distribution on the ground.
- Average angle at 20 psi : 80° or 110°
- Recommended pressure : from 20 to 60 psi.