Algae Harvesting Technology Optimized WWW/AHTO
AHTO is a patent pending innovation of the Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF) process specifi cally tailored to Algae Harvesting. AHTO technology is the process where suspended solids (algae) is separated from the water by a process of dissolving air into water under pressure, upon release of that pressure, microbubbles form. These microbubbles interact with the particles to cause them to fl oat to the surface of a vessel where they are skimmed via a chain and fl ight system to a sieved beach. The sieved beach allows free water to be drained and thickens the algae particles.
World Water Works has developed this innovative AHTO technology through adaptation of its wastewater industry leading DAF technology to the algae industry. The result is signifi cant performance and cost advantages over any other algae harvesting system on the market yielding up to 20% algae concentrations at low operational and capital costs. Bench scale demonstration systems and pilot treatment plants are available.
World Water Works customer centric approach:
- Identify design options to achieve client’s stated goals
- Develop a detailed engineering design with customer interaction
- Manufacture with emphasis on durability and design optimization
- Support customer with effi cient installation, startup and training
- Achieve rapid return on investment for client
- Provide a system with long-term reliability and consistent performance