Allance - Wheel Type Compost Turner
From Compost Turner
Wheel type compost turner is a type of auxiliary equipment for organic materials fermenting and composting processes. It is composed of heavy cranes stretching across the fermenting grooves and a small crane stretching across the heavy cranes. There is a blowing device on the small crane, which is consist of wheels, chains and driving system. Under the effect of chain drive mechanism, the wheel with large diameter starts to turning symmetrically. Speed-regulating trolley can shift left and right, achieving the big span composting with low energy consumption. This high-performance compost turner can process fermented organic wastes up to 3m in depth and 30m in width.
Features of Automatic Wheel Type Compost Turner
- Hydraulic lifting system can make the turning wheel go up and down automatically, ensuring barher-free movement of the machine.
- Control cabinet centralized control, manual or automatic control functions can be realized.
- Speed-regulating trolley can shift left and right, achieving the big span composting with low energy consumption.
- Compact structure and advanced technology for easy and efficient compost making.
- Wheel teeth is sturdy and durable, better for smashing and mixing the organic materials.
- Different turning spans can be customized according to customers' request.
- High turning depth: as deep as 1.5-3m. better fermenting effect.
- Large turning span: as wide as 30m, efficiently reduce the wall construction of fermentation tank.
- Low energy consumption: adopt unique energy-efficient transmission mechanism, energy consumption is decreased by 70% compared wrth traditional turner under the same operation volume.
- Free of dead corner: wheel turning symmetrically, no dead corner under the displacement of speed-regulating trolley.
- High degree of automation: equip with full automatic electrical control system, no need of operator.