Alligare - Model 90 - Nonionic Surfactant
ALLIGARE 90 is a general purpose nonionic surfactant, used to enhance spreading and coverage of sprays. ALLIGARE 90 may be used with various insecticides, fungicides, herbicides, PGR’s and nutrients at rates determined by pesticide label and field experience.
- Competitive Product: 90/10 Surfactants
- Markets: Vegetation Management, Range & Pastureland, Forestry, Aquatic
- Case Pack/Pallet:(2 x 2.5 gal) per case/ 180 gals per pallet
- (12 x 1 qt) per case/480 qts per pallet
- (4 x 1 gal) per case/192 gasl per pallet
- (30 gal drum)/150 gals per pallet
- (265 gal)/1 tote
Follow the directions and rate on the pesticide label being used.
Do not store near heat or open flame. Store in original container. Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage or disposal. Triple rinse container (or equivalent) then dispose of, or recondition container through the regulations set by local or state authorities.