The Bato Allround Trough is suitable for all substrates.The Bato Allround Trough can be installed stable on the ground because of the two ridged legs. It has a unique drainage system for moisture control in the substrate. In this trough there are several drainage possibilities:
- two open, round drainholes at the bottom,
- two round drainholes with cross at the bottom,
- a square drainoutlet at both sides,
- a square barred outlet at both sides,
- special, custom drainholes possible on request.
- There are two systems for the collection of drainwater. A round drain pipe Ø 50 mm or the Bato U-gutter (45x50x45 mm).