Most of the world’s agricultural areas are in regions where feed and forages have suboptimal selenium levels. Selenium deficiency in beef cattle can cause serious issues, including hoof health, respiratory, disease and mastitis challenges, which can affect overall profitability.
- Supports antioxidant status
- Supports normal reproductive function
- Supports meat quality and nutritional value of meat
- Promotes proper reproductive health
- Promotes disease defense
- Improves response to respiratory and disease challenges