Alpine - Model 2150ALP-LGP - Slurry Tankers
From Slurry Handling
The Alpine tanker design is based on the contractor LGP specification, but with a dropped axle to give a low centre of gravity. This results in less ground pressure than standard axle tankers and minimal ground damage even in wet conditions. There are three sizes available: 2150, 2300 and 2670 Gallons. As with all MAJOR tankers, the inside is baffled to prevent wave motions and improve operator safety.
- Industrial specification axle
- Hydraulic braking system
- Removable footing
- Vessel fully reinforced inside to compensate for wheel arches
- Primary and secondary traps to protect pump
- Rubber buffer suspension drawbar
- Swivel hitch and foldable PTO stand
- Full road lighting kit
- Painted finish as standard. A galvanised finish is available as an optional extra.