Alpine - Model SM210FK,SM 260 FK, SM 260 FP, SM 260 FP-S - Disc Mowers
To also meet the demands of farmers in alpine regions, FELLA has developed the disc mowers in the SM 200 series. These are exceptional in their short, compact linkage. As a result, the centre of gravity lies close to the tractor and this leads to very good tracking stability on sloping terrain. Due to the centre swinging hitch (+/- 4°) of the mower, optimum ground adaptation is ensured.
You have the choice between two linkage systems on the tractor:
- FK: extremely short linkage directly on the lower link of the alpine tractors
- FP: compact linkage using a mounting triangle on standard tractors
Mowing On Sloping Terrain – Without Loss Of Forage
With the SM 210 FK-S and SM 260 FP-S mowers, you can also mow on the steepest alpine terrain or in the hillside line without losing forage. Due to the option to move the mower by up to 12 cm (SM 210 FK-S) and 20 cm (SM 260 FP-S) to the left or right, you can also mow with ease on sloping terrain using twin tyres without having to leave behind any forage behind.
Swath Formation On Sloping Terrain – No Problem
The four large mower discs, which run to the centre, allow swath formation even on sloping terrain – all this without any additional guiding equipment.
Optimum Weight Distribution – Perfect Forage Conditioning
With the combined use of a front-mounted mower and a KC 275 D rear-mounted conditioner, you can achieve an unprecedented level of efficiency for the forage harvest in alpine areas. The optimum weight distribution leads to excellent tracking stability, even on difficult sections. The forage is optimally prepared and loosely deposited – an important requirement for perfect quality forage.
At a glance:
- Two variants: FK (rigid headrack) and FP (oscillating linkage)
- 4 mowers for symmetrically central running, which allows an even swath deposit
- and a very good conveying effect
- Very good track stability
- Folding side guard for narrow-width road travel
- Spring-loaded impact guard system with the FK version