ALSTOR 8x8 - Model 810 - Base Machine
The model with everything you need. Unparalleled accessibility and uncomplicated machine that offers all the help you need to really enjoy your work in the forest. Optional shovels, tipper bodies and snow ploughs transform it to an optional machine for active forest owners.
- The machine is only 1.48m wide, which also increases its maneuverability
- The ALSTOR 8x8 is built with few components, making it simple to find and fix any problem that may arise. A low operating cost is another big advantage.
- A wide range of accessories are available for the ALSTOR 8x8, enabling you to adapt the machine to whatever task you want to use it for.
- Engine: Bensin 16/18 hk
- Length: Short 4.87 m/ Standard 5.27 m/ Long 5.67 m
- Width: 1.49 m
- Curb weight: 1490 kg
- Max load: 2000 kg
- Driveline: Patented bogie design with oil bath submerged chains
- Steering: Optional Orbitrol power steering, reverse drive & steering.
- Tyres: 25x12 ,5 -10. 8 -ply
- Speed: 0-25 km / h
- Brakes: Mechanical 8 -wheel braking, hydraulic brakes as an option
- Gearbox: Mechanical, 4 forward gears + reverse
- Crane : 3.5 m reach, 350 kg lifting power at 3.5 m fully revolving rotator/ alternatively 3.8 m crane or extension crane.
- Examples of options: Tipper body, insert buckets, snow plough, chains / steel tracks, reverse drive and steering (dual control), ,extension crane, removable bunks, hydraulic winch. For a complete list of accessories, please contact your dealer.