Rejuvenate and condition your grass with the Alstrong Auctus. Its unique design allows 5 operations to be completed in one pass. The fully adjustable, individually sprung levelling boards scarify and scratch the surface removing dead material while exposing soil patches for re-seeding. The drum repairs poached soil and surface damage. The blades fitted to the drum aerate the root zone allowing air and water to penetrate faster encouraging growth. Air-seeder applies grass seed/clover in an accurate and even fashion. Two rows of grass harrow tines aid soil to seed contact while stimulating and further conditioning the grass.
- 3.0m working width.
- 1.5 tonnes dry weight.
- 2.0 tonnes with water ballast.
- Heavy duty structural steel frame.
- Heavy duty 8mm harrow tines.
- 15mm hardened steel blades.
- 10 individually sprung levelling boards.
- Optional air seeder.
- Floatation on three point linkage allows Auctus to follow uneven contours.