ALTO is the ideal partner for rust spectrum enhancement. ALTO is a broad-spectrum triazole fungicide highly effective against rust, powdery mildew and leaf spot diseases and is registered worldwide for use on a wide range of arable fruit and vegetable crops as well as turf grasses. Its superior triazole chemistry and curative action make it an excellent partner in controlling Asian Soybean Rust (ASR) and its rapid uptake and flexible application timing provides convenient use for growers and increased crop yield.
The ideal fungicide partner where rust diseases threaten crop growth
The active ingredient in ALTO, cyproconazole, received first registrations in 1987 and is today mainly sold in mixtures. Highly systemic and with low use rate, ALTO is the ideal partner for rust spectrum enhancement and eradicant activity.
ALTO is the ideal partner for rust spectrum enhancement.
- Additional brands: ALTO Super, MENARA, ARTEA, CHEROKEE, ALTO Elite
- Mode of action: Stops the development of fungi by interfering with the biosynthesis of sterols in cell membranes. Systemic compound with quick uptake, resulting in good distribution in the plant tissue and protection from being washed off
- Targets: Rusts, powdery mildew and leaf spot diseases
- Main crops: Soybean, cereals, rice, coffee
- Geography: ALTO is used mainly in Latin America, Europe and Asia
- Main customer benefits:
- Rainfast within 1 hour
- Ideal for early use to prevent disease epidemics and maximize yield and quality
- Flexible use rates, depending on disease pressure translocates rapidly upwards, protecting new growth