AMA - Rip Saws
- 4 ¼' thickness capacity
- 10', 12' & 14' blade capacity
- Feed speeds up to 160 F/M
- 6 hold down rolls for handling short materials
- Double V rail system for precision feeding
- Ductile iron chain for long and dependable service life
- Electric lubrication system to protect chain & rails
- Moving saw system can be installed at anytime
- Star delta wiring for reduced electrical costs
- Set up stand for safe handling of saws & sleeve
Realize the many capabilities within each machine
Straight Line Rip Saw - Rip saws offered by River Valley Machinery can produce single and
double straight line ripped products.
Rough End Rip Saw - Our rough end rip saws are rugged yet practical enough to handle
motors up to 125hp.
Glue Line Rip Saw - Produces glue line quality for panel operations.
Gang Rip Saw - 12' & 18' models capable of high production operation.
Optimizing Rip Saw - Moving saws available
Recovery Rip Saw - Handles short stock for finger jointing & component parts