Ambience IoT Vineyard Kit
This kit allows you to monitor all key parameters to maximize your crop yields. Since most vineyards are in microclimates, it is imperative to have a deep understanding of the environment. You can monitor for temperature, humidity, soil moisture, wind speed, and wind direction to allow a more accurately controlled micro-climate.
The use of soil moisture sensors will also help in the reduction of wastewater with selective irrigation of dry sectors. On top of that, monitoring the humidity of storage areas of hay or straw can prevent the growth of mold, fungus, and other toxic microbes. Adding a leaf wetness and soil pH sensor can take you another step further in creating an ideal environment, free from toxins and acidic soil.
- Temperature / Hummidity / Pressure Sensor 1
- Wind Speed/Direction 1
- Soil Moisture Sensor 1
- Rain Guage 1
- Ambience Data Sparrow 1
- With access to your real time data, you will understand the impact of your decisions immediately saving time and cost, be aware of incidents as they occur and have the ability to increase your productivity because communication takes time. Real time data in no time at all.
- With the ability to generate reports, you can see the big picture when it comes to your building management. Understanding how different factors affect each other in the same building ecosystem is crucial to driving down cost and increasing efficiency of both man and machine.
- View historical data which can not only be viewed for each device, but also compared to others. Side by side comparisons of power consumption, machine status, air quality can give key insight into understanding how your building and machines are functioning.
- With our building/room/spacial view tool in our dashboard, you can separate each buildings devices and see in real time, the state of machines and quality of the air in the building or surroundings.