Amcor - Flexibles MAP Fresh Produce Packaging
Amcor P-Plus is a range of tailored permeability micro perforated films for modified atmosphere packaging of fresh produce. The oxygen and carbon dioxide levels are adjusted naturally to create a modified atmosphere. The concentrations of O2 and CO2 within the equilibrium modified atmosphere depend on the products’ respiration rate, temperature, microbial load, permeability of film, pack weight, size and volume.
- Extends shelf life at chill, time dependent on product quality & storage conditions.
- Delayed ripening, significant slowing down of fruit coloration.
- Softening is reduced.
- Harvesting can be closer to full maturity than normal export fruit, resulting in improved color and sugar levels
- Retention of fresh taste and juicy texture, delayed mealiness of fruit.
- Minimum agirlik kaybini saglar.(%1 den az)
- Superior produce quality at point of sale.