AMC - Model Select BioCycle™ - Direct Fed Microbials
Key Ingredients – Two types of L-form Lactobacillus, two sources of yeast, four digestive enzymes, microbial sugars and specialized proteins. Focus – Excellent direct-fed microbial, aiding in boosting immune function, digestion and resisting everyday environment challenges. One-half ounce per head per day to animals not exposed to mold produced environmental challenges.
Many dairy supplements belong to a product class called direct-fed microbials (DFM). Such products assist animals by repopulating stressed digestive systems. Typically, they contain supplemental yeast and naturally occurring freeze-dried microorganisms. Most commercial products have some positive effect, however shelf life and feedstuff compatibility have been challenges facing these products. Often conventional DFMs are full potency in the manufacturer’s package but not able to survive when mixed in the ration for extended periods.
Select BioCycle™is recommended when performance improvements are needed in reproduction, and overall herd health. Select BioCycle is not appropriate when mold-challenged feeds are the major problem. One of the key factors making Select BioCycle more effective is the presence of L-form bacteria. The L-form bacteria found in the BioCycle line, are unequaled among DFM products. Stripped of their cell walls, they are much more active than their less-developed relatives. Because they are dormant until consumed, L-form bacteria have an excellent shelf life and survive when mixed with high mineral feed ingredients; allowing them to reach the lower digestive system unharmed.
Select BioCycle contains two separate L-form bacteria, enhancing the function and population of the microfl ora in the lower gut. Select BioCycle also contains both yeast culture and live cell yeast that produce a broad range of metabolites including B-vitamins, a broad based enzyme package to enhance nutrient digestions, specialized proteins for the unexpected challenges, microbial sugars for nourishment of other
gut microbes and potassium iodide to enhance metabolism.
- USE DIRECTIONS: Mix Select BioCycle into dairy feeds at a rate of one-half (½) ounce (14g) per head per day.
- PACKAGING : 50 lb. box. (#9091)
- STABILITY: Stable for two years. Store in cool, dry place.
- Yeast culture, Saccharomyces cerevisiae (active dry yeast), Potassium iodide, Dried egg product, Dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, Lactic acid, Calcium lactate, Malic acid, Aspartic acid, Tartaric acid, and Calcium carbonate.
- GUARANTEED ANALYSIS
- Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) : 3,750 ug starch hydrolyzed/minute/gm
- Protease (Aspergillus oryzae) : 500 ug amino acids liberated/minute/gm
- Cellulase (Aspergillus niger) : 200 ug cellulos broken-down/minute/gm
- Lipase (Aspergillus oryzae) : 150 ug triglycerides hydrolyzed/min/gm
- Bacillus subtilis (Min) : 50 x 106 cfu/g