Amino-Tech - Amino Acids Chelate
Amino acids chelate, promote and activate but, most importantly, they simplify the protein building process for the plant and the energy saved can be utilised elsewhere. Ocean fish is slowly decomposed, using a proprietary microbial blend, until the protein content is reduced to amino acids. The active components of the fish remain and the micro-organisms used in the process also remain in the end product. In fact, these organisms, which include valuable fungi species, serve to stabilise and protect the completed product during storage. Amino-Tech™ is an ideal base for D.I.Y fertilisers, due to the potential for amino acid chelation.
- Biological Farmers of Australia (BFA) Registered Product 456AI.
- Chelation - Amino acids are highly effective, natural chelating agents.
- Protein Building - Amino acids offer an instant, energy-efficient plant nitrogen supply.
- Immune Support
- Plant Growth Promotion - Several of the amino acids in Amino-Tech™ are recognised plant growth promotants.
- Enhanced Quality - Amino acids improve the quality and shelf-life of fruit and vegetables.
- Promotes the ripening and colouring process in fruit.