The Chafer As120 Amistar Sprayer uses a mechanical dosing system which mixes Amistar with water at the point of spraying. This system uses an injection system to mechanically dose Amistar into the spray line. The 120L stainless steel main tank holds clean water only, which is used for spraying and rinsing the separate 13L Amistar tank and spray lines, with chemical being inducted into the 13l tank via a LINKPAK closed transfer receiver, preventing operator exposure.
The advantage of the mechanical dosing system is that chemical is held in its own dedicated tank and is therefore not at risk of settling, especially if planting has to stop and the tank contents can’t be agitated. Any unused Amistar can be drained from the sprayer, stored and used again.
The sprayer is driven by an electrically driven piston diaphragm pump. Spray application is controlled by an RDS Spraymaster 200 automatic rate control system which regulates the spraying pressure according to the planters forward speed. This has the potential to reduce large amounts of over application at the headland. All Amistar sprayers will have electronic spray on/off and this can be linked to an optional cut out switch that automatically turns the sprayer on and off at the headland without intervention from the operator.
- Stainless steel 120L clean water tank
- Stainless steel 13L Amistar tank with LINKPACK closed transfer receiver
- RDS Spraymaster 200 automatic rate controller
- In cab switch box for spray on/off
- Electrically driven piston diaphragm pump
- Regulation valve
- Pressure relief valve
- Hand wash water tank
- Easily accessible filters to prevent nozzle blockages
- Visual spray pressure gauge and tank contents gauges
- Mounting kits for Grimme GL32B, GB215 & GB330
- Nozzle kits for Grimme GL32B, GB215 & GB330