The fungicidal solution that is inspired by nature
The active ingredient, azoxystrobin, belongs to a class of fungicides named strobilurins, which act by inhibiting mitochondrial respiration in fungi, stopping their energy supply. Today, growers use AMISTAR for fungal control and yield enhancement in cereals such as wheat and barley as well as in vines, fruits, vegetables, bananas, rice, soybeans, corn, turf and ornamentals.
AMISTAR is a broad-spectrum fungicide ideally suited for use in IPM programs
- Additional brands: QUADRIS, ABOUND, BANKIT, PRIORI, ORTIVA, HERITAGE
- Active ingredient: Azoxystrobin
- Mode of action: Azoxystrobin possesses a novel biochemical mode of action. Its fungicidal activity results from the inhibition of mitochondrial respiration in fungi.
- Targets: A large number of economically important diseases
- Main crops: Cereals, vines, fruits and vegetables, rice, turf and ornamentals
- Geography: AMISTAR is registered for use in over 70 countries for over 85 crops
- Main customer benefits:
- Its unique broad-spectrum profile.
- Its consistent yield and quality response.