AMPLI-Calf - 22% Medicated Calf Starter (pellet)
AMPLI-Calf Medicated Calf Starter stimulates intakes to maximize calf development. It promotes quicker development, allowing heifers to be weaned and therefore bred more quickly. AMPLI-Calf allows for optimal calf growth by enhancing intakes, stimulating gut development and utilizing immune modulating compounds. Feeding AMPLI-Calf optimizes development and maximizes mammary glad proliferation resulting in increased lifetime milk production.
- Texturized products.
- 22% protein from all vegetable sources.
- Premium quality protein and carbohydrate ingredients to increase nutrient absorption.
- Enhances immune system development.
- Contains highly palatable ingredients and proprietary flavours to increase daily intake.
- Promotes lean growth so heifers grow taller and faster.
- Promotes early mammary cell growth and proliferation to optimize future milk production potential.
- Contains unique fiber sources to stimulate gut development.
Feed 0.832 kg for each 100 kg bodyweight. Feed continuously for at lease 28 days during periods of Coccidiosis or when it is likely to be a hazard. Feed as a complete feed to cattle along with forage. Always have free-choice water available for calves. Changes to the feeding program should be made gradually for adaptation to take place. Follow an on-farm feeding program provided by your Masterfeeds Account Manager.
Proprietary natural palatability enhancer.
Early, high starter intake; gain more weight; greater structural growth; optimized feed/gain.
Proprietary immune modulating compound.
Activates key white cell blood count cells; stronger immune system; increased effectiveness of vaccines and antibiotics; animal energy is used for growth, not for fighting health challenges.
Unique prebiotic dietary fiber which helps maintain health of the lower gut.
Promotes exclusion of undesirable bacteria in intestinal tract.
Unique source of fiber.
Better fiber digestion and VFA production; rumen development.
Medicated with Deccox.
For control of coccisiosis.
Crude Protein (minimum): 22.0%
Crude Fat (minimum): 2.1%
Crude Fibre (maximum): 6.0%
Calcium (actual): 0.9%
Phosphorus (actual): 0.5%
Sodium (actual): 0.27%
Vitamin A (minimum): 29,000 IU/kg
Vitamin D (minimum): 5,300 IU/kg
Vitamin E (minimum): 107 IU/kg