AMRS - Earthing-Up Machines
They are suitable for horticulture to fix quickly to the soil the plastic sheet that covers hothouses, also with small tractors. The tool burrows into the soil, so the soil is conveyed on the side: it forms the base of hothouses or tunnels fixing them. It is suitable for the creation or to clean little ditches or drains, too.
Very strong frame.
Long and adjustable bonnet.
Working width: 30 cm.
Working depth: 0 – 25 cm.
Chain transmission in oil bath.
Required pover: HP 25.
Weight: 165 kg.
- Movable to the left or to the right (on demand)
- max 50 cm. to tractor center (short chassis);
- max 70 cm. to tractor center (long chassis).
- *Movable to the left and to the right
- max cm. 50 to tractor center (long chassis)
Hydraulic cylinder for the movement.