Animal Nutrition Bloat Remedies
Bloat is caused by persistent foam or froth in the rumen preventing the belching of trapped gases. Bloat is more common in spring when there is rapid plant growth combined with severe frosts - cows go on fresh pasture, hungry after the morning milking and tend to gorge.
High strength alcohol ethoxylate bloat remedy, reliable in the prevention and treatment of frothy bloat in cattle.
- Remains active in the animal’s rumen for up to 48 hours. Well suited for trough treatment.
- Strong long-acting product that has a low dose rate combined with being very cost-effective
- Suitable for drenching, pasture spraying and trough treatment
- Easy to mix, even in cold water
A reliable aid in the prevention and treatment of frothy bloat in cattle.
- Specifically formulated for application via in-line dispensing systems and is safe to use through alkathene piping.
- Suitable for drenching, trough treatment and pasture spraying