Apache - Model 96B - Unbraked Road Trailer
From Apache Road Trailers
This Apache 96B unbraked road trailer is one of the larger trailers in the Apache range with a bed size of 8ft x 4ft with 12' high sides. It offers outstanding flexibility with front and rear opening doors and an excellent strength to weight ratio. It has a maximum gross weight carrying capacity of 500 kilos. Apache Trailers are 'Made in Britain' you can be assured that you won't be buying an inferior Chinese import. The trailer is fully hot-dip galvanised steel throughout, including the drawbar and axle. It is ideal for transporting larger and more awkward loads and is suitable to the heavy domestic requirement or medium to heavy duty trade use. This trailer has a front and rear opening/closing door for maximum flexibility of use. Ideal for towing behind a car, van or other utility vehicle and standard trailer can have caged sides and rear ramp as optional accessories.
- Size : 2400x 1280x300mm (8ftx4ftx 12 high sides)
- Openings : Rear opening door
- Floor : Solid steel
- Suspension : Leaf spring. Unbraked
- Carrying capacity : Upto500kg
- Finish/material : Hot dip galvanised steel throughout
- Colours : Grey/Silver finish galvanised
- Key features : Heavy duty road trailer, high quality finish. Heavy gauge steel.
- Part Number : Order Trailer Reference Apache 96B
- Lights : Lights are now supplied as standard with this model.
- Optional Extras : We stock - jockey wheels and spare tyres and wheels. Mesh sides and rear ramp kit available for this trailer.
- Trailer Assembly : Apache Trailers are supplied flat packed as standard (typical build time 2-3 hours). A pre-build facility by one of our trained fitters is available from £60 inc. VAT entitling you to an immediate 12 month warranty