Apache - Model AS730 - Sprayer
Comfort. Speed. Accuracy. Efficiency. That’s exactly what you get from every Apache sprayer. They’re built to handle the everyday (and not-so-everyday) field conditions with a higher standard of comfort and performance. And, because all we do is build sprayers, we’re 100% focused on building the best sprayers in the industry, backed by the best warranty in the industry. The Apache AS730 sprayer was engineered for the farmer looking for do-it-yourself control and peace of mind. Featuring a 750-gallon tank and mechanical drive, it’s simple to operate and nimble enough to work in field conditions competitive sprayers can’t. It’s 10,100 pounds lighter than a Deere R4030, reducing yieldrobbing compaction. When the days are long, its 30 mph road speed will get you to the next field (or home) faster.
- 750 gallons
- JCB transmission
- Power Shift, 4-speed
- Tier 4F 173 hp
- Cummins engine
Top Road Speed
- 30 MPH
- 19,700 lbs (approx. dry weight)
- 42' with JCB planetary final drives
- 50' clearance with 18' drop box all-gear final drives (optional)
- Tank Capacity: 750 gallons
- Transmission: JCB transmission Power Shift, 4-speed
- Engine: Tier 4F 173 hp Cummins engine
- Top Road Speed: 30 MPH
- Weight: 19,700 lb (approximate dry weight)
- Crop Clearance: 42' with JCB planetary final drives, 50' with 18' drop box all-gear final drives (optional)
- Fuel Capacity: 90 gallons
- DEF Tank: 5 gallons
- Suspension: Patented independent hydraulic
- Brakes: Fully-enclosed, self-adjusting, internal wet disc brakes
- Front Tires: 380/80R38 (narrow and semi-float options available)
- Rear Tires: 380/90R46 (narrow, semi-float and full-float options available)
- Transport Width and Height: 144' maximum
- Overall Length: 290' maximum
- ET custom boom straight 90' or 100' or 60'/90'
- ET custom boom Pommier straight 120' or 132'
- Product Pump: HYPRO hydraulically-driven centrifugal product pump
- Rinse Tank: 100 gallons
- Cab: ET custom pressurized state-of-the-art interior and console
- Precision Application Equipment: Raven HawkeyeTM or Trimble (factory installed)
- All model year 2017 Apache sprayers are available with optional ISOBUS-ready wiring in lieu of factory installed field computers. Refer to your specific precision agriculture product documentation for compatibility information. Equipment Technologies factory installs all field computers using CAN bus wiring and protocols.