Apollo - Heavy Cultivator
Heavy cultivator APOLLO can be used for several soil processing with its compact and combine structure. It can be provided an effective soil processing on stubble processing after harvest. It is processed with on requested depth by tearing without tipping the soil. The stubble is mixed to soil by being cut from its root, it becomes organic fertilizer easier for the next product season. Needless grass is decreased. It can be processed on requested depth from 5cm to until 30cm on cursory and deep soil processing. Soil surface seed-bed is prepared in the most convenient way by levelling discs and roller combination. Water keeping capacity of the soil is raised. Our 3m and 3,5 m models are mounted type, 4m and more than 4 m are designed both mounted and trailed with wheels. You can determine and buy the model that is suitable for your conditions by this way.
Most popular related searches
Field traffic was thought with Apollo and it was p...
Field traffic was thought with Apollo and it was provided more effective soil processing, less soil compressio, thus, as the most important less fuel consumption and less product costs.
STRONG FRAME FOR ALL CONDITIONS
- Optimum stability with 100x100x8 mm profile sized robust frame
- Blockage free process with 850 mm frame height .
Produced for international Standarts to mount to tractor easily.
With 20º Vertical and 60º Horizontal maneuverability our drawbar is designed to move and turn easily in hard soil conditions.
Transport system has a security lock for hydraulic cylinders in road position.MECHANICAL SECURITY SYSTEM FOR WING FRAMES
For foldable models wing frames are connected with lock system .This provides max. safety during transport.
- Easy working - user friendly with spacer clips.
- No need tools during adjustment
Support wheel system provides stable working depth and prevent the machine from swinging.
Can be attachable to all models
Optional for mounted models and standart for trailed models.
- Safety during transport
- Safety Lock system on rear wheels.
- No-Grease , maintenance free tines ,
- Pins and joints with self-lubricant bushes
- Non stop working with spring system on tought soil conditions
- Flexible , elastic and strong tempered iron
- Designed for deep loosening as well as the quick and low-cost reconditioning of the soil structure.
- Pre-stressed vertical two-springs to withstand loads of 750 kg.
- Maximum elevation up to 35 cm in case of hitting any obstacle e.g. stone .
- Extra hardened point performs a good result in most conditions.
- Rubber Suspention Supported
- Adjustable Working Depth
- Forged Robust Steel Hub
- No Grease - No Maintenance Bearings
Hydraulic or Mechanical controlled Brake system is optional
- Self-cleaning effect due to the vibrating leaf spring.
- Consolidation with high mixing effect.
- Levelling capacity which is supported additionally by intermediate springs.
- Disc Roller with perfect consolidation on all soil conditions.
- Cutting and pressing effect .
- Particularly suitable for stony soils.
- Depth control with medium consolidation and low structure forming on the surface.
- Relatively prone to jammings in wet conditions and clayey sites.
- High weight supports cultivator penetration
- Leaves behind an intensive grooved surface with consolidation in line form.
- Excellent self-cleaning, due to the flexible properties of the rubber and a scraper bar
- Highly suitable for subsequent mulch sowing
No reviews were found for Apollo - Heavy Cultivator. Be the first to review!