Apollo Machine - Roller Mills
Creativity in the application of roller mill technology has been the cornerstone of Apollo Machines success. Roller mills can be used in a variety of industries and serve a variety of functions. Apollo has built roller mills for flour mills, livestock yards, agricultural research, crop science labs, and pet mortuaries. Stainless steel roller mills can be used in the food processing industry and in commercial breweries and by micro-breweries, brewing boutique beers.
Roller mills can contribute to horse care by cracking oat hulls to give access to grain nutrition unavailable in whole grain. In fact, roller mills are an essential element of any livestock feeding operation, whether you are feeding cattle, horses, sheep, goats, poultry, or pigs. Getting the maximum animal nutrition out of grain means cracking the hull of oats, barley, corn, and, even legumes like peas and beans.
Solid steel rollers are used in commercial salt mills and commercial sugar mills. The uses of a roller mill are only limited by your imagination.
- Large diameter rollers for high rolling capacity.
- Exclusive instant release rollers, for instant removal of stones and straw from rollers.
- Rollers are removable in 10 minutes on most units.
- Heavy welded plate frame eliminates vibration from mill.
- Rollers can be regrooved up to 5 times at our Plant.
- Roller mills are available in electric or P.T.O. drives.
- Rollers can be mounted on mix mills.
- Designed and manufactured to meet the economic and functional requirements of farmers, ranchers and other users.
- 11-inch diameter rolls in 8 sizes: 4, 6, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, & 30-inch width.
- Rugged, compact design suited for installation where automation is desired.
- Heavy duty frame, shafts and sealed bearings.
Electric Motor Requirements
- 4' Roller - 1.5 to 3 H.P.
- 6' Roller - 2 to 3 H.P.
- 8' Roller - 3 to 5 H.P.
- 12' Roller - 7.5 H.P.
- 16' Roller - 10 H.P.
- For best results, operating speed should be approximately 450 rpm, NEVER over 500.
- All parts available at all times.
- Repairs and regrooving for all makes of roller mills.
- Replacement rollers for most machines available.
- Wheeled undercarriage.
- Motor mounts for electric motor.
- Power-take-off for 6, 8, 12, and 16-inch machines.
- 12' x 6' or 7' auger (complete, or discharge pan for own auger)