APV - Model GP 600 M1 - Power Harrow
The Grassland power harrow GP 600 Ml is intended for meadow regeneration and aeration. At the same time, this machine clears your meadows and fields of annoying weed growth and grass weeds. Levelling plates are included in the scope of delivery. Because of the increased growth of weeds in local grasslands, APV saw it as a necessity to invent a versatile machine for sowing, reseeding and aeration. The grassland power harrow is absolutely essential and efficient to control weeds like the common panicle (Poa Trivialis) in meadows where grassland is used intensely. Seeds placed in broadcast sowing. Working depth of tines is 0 to 4 cm. All components of the grassland power harrow can be separately adjusted. The roller can even be lifted completely off the ground.
- Decimating of unwelcome weeds
- Soil cultivation
- Soil stimulation
- Optimal yield of new grass
- Re-consolidating of soil
Transport dimensions (without PS) in m
L 5,5 x W 3,0 x H 3,1
Transport dimensions (with PS 500 M2) in m
L 5,5 x W 3,0 x H 3,1
Weight (Cambridge roller Ø 530 mm) (without PS)
Weight (Toothed ring roller Ø 410 mm) (without PS)
from 100 kW/140HP
3 double-acting control devices for chassis, folding and adjustment of roller necessary
STANDARD DELIVERY PACKAGE
- Complete unit with three beds of tines and roller
- Spring-borne levelling plates
- Beds with cranked 12 mm tines (78 pcs), 8 mm tines (114 pcs)
- Heavy grassland Cambridge roller (Ø 530 mm) or toothed ring roller (Ø 410 mm)
- 25 km/h version
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE TRACTOR
The unit has a net weight of more than 3.800 kg and a working width of 6 m. The tractor has to bring a performance of at least 100 kW (approx. 140 HP). The tractor must also have three double acting hydraulic systems (combination with a hydraulic sowing machine additional a double acting hydraulic system and an depressurized back flow).
Working capacity: 4 to 6 ha per hour
- Air brake (available only by order with machine)
- Warning signs + lights GP 600 (approx. 30 kg)
- Operating hour counter
- Mounting kit for PS 120-500
- Set of sensors - radar + tractor linkage lower bar sensor GP 600
- Filling step for GP 600 (approx. 80 kg)
- Electric hydraulic system (only with 1 double-acting control device with electric control)
- 40 km/h version with TÜV
- Accessory kit 500/50-17“ tyres
- Accessory kit toolbox
- The grassland power harrow has spring-borne levelling plates to even out mole hills and other unevennesses.
- Followed by two beds with cranked tines that are made in different strengths.
This is a unique combination that has been proven to provide excellent results.
- Every working tool can be used as a single unit (e.g. roller) on its own, or can be changed to any configuration as they are all compatible with one another for various applications depending on the nature of the job.