Aqua Guard Screen
Our Aqua guard screen is one of the simplest screening systems on the market (ease of installation, low supervision and maintenance), with a sequential functioning (increase screening capacity, avoid the purchase of a downstream screening device, reduce water and energy consumption).
With more than 6,000 references and recognized as the most efficient headwork screen, the ANDRITZ SEPARATION Aqua guard is the most reliable screen you can find. Using the functional principle of a moving/lifting staircase, the Aqua guard allows, as the flow passes through the screen, to replace separated elements by using exchangeable and proven ABS teeth. This unique system of retractable teeth allows the Aqua guard to be self-cleaning (at the top of the machine). To eliminate the sticky and fine particles from the screen, a system of rotating brush comes to increase the cleaning performance. Its bi-dimensional mesh system makes it ideal for any installation of screening. Hence, our Aqua guard screen is one of the most reliable and proven equipment (lifespan up to 20 years).
- The material piles up, partially blinding the screen and increasing the effectiveness and the sharpness of separation
- Large quantities of screening material form layers, which can be more easily extracted from the screening element with our cleaning devices
- Existing screen systems can be replaced by Aqua-Guard without channel modifications
- No immersed rotary parts (maintenance ease and increased lifetime)
- Large lifting capacity (volume, heavy load) due to the shape of the teeth
- Adapted for various applications, as municipal, industrial, slaughter houses, tannery...
- Most sophisticated cleaning system on the market (triple cleaning system) avoiding complementary cleaning and stop in the treatment
- Municipal: Intake channels, screening at inlet of sewage treatment plant, fine screening ahead of sludge treatment, biolfilters
- Water intake: Rivers, lakes, sea water
- Industrial: Pulp and paper, textile industry, tanneries, bleaching, dyeing
- Food processing: Meat processing, slaughterhouses, vegetable and fruit processing, food industry, wineries, breweries