In 1979 the Aqua-Life Fish Pump was the first pump designed specifically for the movement of live aquatic species without external or internal damage to the species. Hydraulically driven and constructed of marine alloy aluminum, Aqua-Life Fish Pumps are very light weight making them easily moved and installed for any setup
Economic studies show that the Aqua-Life Fish Pump can dramatically reduce operating costs and improve the quality of harvested product. Many of our customers report their investment in the Aqua-Life Fish Pump was paid back in the first harvest season.
Aqua-Life Fish Pumps offer several distinct design advantages over fish augers, elevators, or vacuum systems:
- Unique submersible and non-submersible application design.
- Higher vertical head capabilities.
- Pumping live aquatic species over long distances.
- Installed as a permanent transfer and harvesting system.
- Increased harvesting capacities.
- Less damage and stress to the product.
- Easier setups and more possibilities.