AquaClean - Model ACF-32 - Microbial Inoculation for Agricultural Crops
AquaClean ACF-32 is a broad consortium of natural bacteria in a stable liquid form which helps to restore natural balance and improve the overall condition of the soil. AquaClean ACF-32 contains aerobic, anaerobic, facultative, chemotropic and photosynthetic species. It is a natural product, non-pathogenic and with no genetically modifed organisms.
AquaClean ACF32 has been shown to:
- Improve soil structure and porosity;
- Increase the availability of nutrients resulting in better natural plant health;
- Improved natural plant health increases resistance to disease;
- AquaClean ACF32 reduces requirement for additional nitrogen fertiliser;
Instructions for use:
- AquaClean ACF-32 should be first applied at time of sowing at a rate of 2 gallons (US) per hectare.
- Thereafter, AquaClean ACF-32 should be applied twice or three times per crop cycle at a rate of 1 gallon (US) per hectare, depending on the crop and growing cycle.
NOTE: Do not dilute with chlorinated water.
It is possible to co-spray AquaCelan ACF-32 with a wide range of fertilisers. Nova Q can perform compatibility tests free of charge.