AquaClean - Model ACF-SA - Biological and Humate Soil Inoculant
AquaClean ACF-SA is a broad consortium of natural bacteria in a stable liquid form which helps to restore natural balance and improve the overall condition of the soil. AquaClean ACF-SA contains aerobic, facultative anaerobic, chemotropic and photosynthetic species, blended with organic certified humic acid. It is a natural product, non-pathogenic and with no genetically modifed organisms.
- Improves soil structure and porosity;
- Increase the availability of nutrients resulting in better natural plant health;
- Stimulates microbial activity in soil, helping breakdown of residual fertilizer, pesticides and organics;
- AquaClean ACF-SA reduces requirement for additional nitrogen fertiliser;
- Can be applied by spray or through drip irrigation systems
Instructions for use:
- AquaClean ACF-SA should be first applied at time of sowing at a rate of 2 gallons (US) per hectare.
- NOTE: Do not dilute with chlorinated water.
- It is possible to co-spray AquaCelan ACF-SA with a wide range of fertilisers. Nova Q can perform
- Compatibility tests free of charge. Please contact us for more details.