AquaSorp Isotherm Generator
The Aquasorp IG brings click and read efficiency to soil isotherms. In 24 to 48 hours, Aquasorp generates ip to 200 points ( range -5 to -500 MPa) to create a soil moisture release curve (water potential vs. water content). The aquasorp creates both a wetting and drying curve to identify any potential hysteresis in a soil. Whether you are studying adsorption/desorption characteristics or characterizing soil expansion, the Aquasorp will provide the information you need with a fraction of the time and effort.
A moisture sorption isotherm answers the following questions:
- I've added a lot of water to the dough without changing the water activity level. Now I get a sudden jump. Why?
- What conditions will lead to recrystalization?
- What′s the recipe for maximum shelf life?
- How will a recipe change affect the water activity of the product?
- Can I use a model to estimate water activity of various different recipes?
- Does this ingredient have the buffering capacity to maintain its water activity in a high humidity environment?